Saturday, November 10, 2007

Art life (3)







a lil zoom in for more detail



Guess I've been getting better at my art, just completed a nice piece recently and I'm currently working on another, hey if U like 'em U gotta tell me but if U don't I suggest U keep it 2 Urself.
My Fav. Part




well I still do commissioned works since I'm just starting out but that won't be 4 long, so you might want to get something for Urself



Finished work
OK then folks that's all for today, I'll keep you posted on my upcoming works.
I dey break now so its all art n more

4 comments:

Tyrex said...

I don't believe noone likes my works, well I'll just assume you haven't seen it yet.

I'll just wait for one.

UnNaked Soul said...

seeing your blog for the first time, and your artwork? am madly impressed. email me at datchild@gmail.com, there just might be a platform to express your creativity even more.

nice work.

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

wow. thats awesome. i am sure there are no comments coz pple are lost 4 words. ood.

Tyrex said...

Unnaked soul
thanks really appreciate the comment. I'll send that e-mail anytime from this sec

"anonymous gal"
you dey make my head swell sha, but if you could be "nonymous" I'd reciprocate :-)