Monday, November 10, 2008

Good Times

My life used to be much more fun. Me Ke! That used to hang out with my boys – “the chappies” after school scoping the girls as they passed along the corridor. Caught a pretty flasher once…wouldn’t say she did it intentionally but in trying to adjust her tank top, she completely pulled it off her bare boobs and the babe yellow die!, so imagine. Picture one unique murafucker laughing his head off in the full glare of everyone. Me I just maintain, gentle dude like me. Those were the days.

I remember skipping out of school on several occasions during my first year to go see my chic who hadn’t gotten in by then, almost got caught one day by her uncle who came home unexpectedly to pick up something he had forgotten. Fast guy (Me) sneaked up the stairs on cue and landed in an unknown bedroom, later known (my chic’s). We no do anything O! na children play we dey play…lol. Remember my results being so bad that semester, it could almost pass for a “DE-certificate” with the number of D’s and E’s I amassed.
Got my first murafucking kiss during these fun times, same chic, different location…computer school at same uncle’s computer firm (story for another day).

Even the school environment was heated up in those days. Kpa! Kpa! Gun shot, everybody don scatter Eke & Viki boys lighting the place up with an early “go home” alarm. Na so one girl jump from 3 story building break leg; saw her recently, we just laughed about it (wasn’t the least bit funny then though).

So you see, activity was at every corner not until I entered murafucking, overhyped, but good old Medicine. “Just like one of those monopoly false moves and bam!; Go to Jail!, Move directly to jail, do not pass GO do not collect E200” equivalent of “Go directly through Medicine, do not look at the chics, do not sneak out of school, don’t hang with the guys, don’t even have time for yourself, what the fuck are you doing online”. Get the pic now? Anyways got me a short time to roll outta the programme in style. Well God dey.

7 comments:

Buttercup said...

Im still tryna understand how the girl adjustin her tank top resulted in flashin..kai..lol..

Someone jumped of the 3rd floor???? Nawa o..

I also just wish i cud go back..im not particularly lovin life right now!

Anyhoos, take care

mizchif said...

Yes, the life or i mean, the NO LIFE of medical personnel! Get used to it!

Tyrex said...

@Buttercup,it was one of dis flimsy ones. She was pulling it down 2 cover well n d shit just came off...lol
@Mizchif,U can say dat again :(

ibiluv said...

awwwww well u got a peek.....no fault of urs seh flashed.....*wink*

jumped off a 3 storey?she get liver o...i for wait for the kpa kpa o....

medicine does take sum of the fun outta a persons life......one of the reasons i swapped courses......*wink*.........the other reason?????i got lazy.........

Tyrex said...

@ibiluv what a reason 2 change, anyway me I've gone 2 far 2 change O!

badderchic said...

I came, I saw, I have conquered.

Tyrex said...

@Badderchic came, saw n conquered what?