Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Well my ISP's are still giving me hell but I'm currently hooking up another deal with a new ISP.

Anyway, back to the gist of the season. I finally hooked up with one of the girls chick #2 (See Previous blog). But I guess I did it out of pressure and I'm already regretting now that I know a bit more about her.

I figured my problem out while talking to my best friend (who incidentally is a girl too!); I discovered that I keep running this background comparison of the girls I date against my Perfect date and I tend to lose interest if they don't measure up. I don't know if this is wrong or right, but its my way of ensuring that I stay happy (that may sound a bit selfish).

Well its happening again, and at the moment chick #2 doesn't seem to be measuring up and again I'm beginning to lose interest again! its a vicious cycle and I don't know when its gonna end but I'll just stick with her for a while (though I'm totally bored) and see how things go.

Its too early to break up right?

1 comment:

Mrs Somebody said...

What's her name?I mean your best friend?Tell me............her name!