Saturday, July 7, 2007

Sorry all, I've not updated since. Why am I even apologising sef. Its not that my blog is too hot sha, but I know some people drop by.

Well, I've been very busy at school lately and I'm still busy. Writing some serious semester exams. You know these past week each time I read so hard, but when I get into the exam hall, I go like "am I really doing this course?...".

It beats me where these lecturers get their questions. Anyway I dey try sha but "B" average ain't good enough, I thought I'd step it up this semester before my exams but my plans ain't going as planned...( Inglish )

I'll be back in two weeks, or three, I don't know for now, MB exams still dey to write, no kiddin...and sometimes I wake up at night and wonder what the f**k am I really doing

OK oh, I have to leave now gotta go reach some Oyinbo book, wetin I go do now...?

Later............

No comments: