Monday, June 25, 2007

All for Love

Its 3:06pm I’m in the medical section of the Library, its f**king cold in here like 15 oC and I’m just sipping my leftover coke. A while ago like 1:44pm I was getting a bit hungry so I decided to get something to eat. I went down to my fav fast food restaurant and ordered a helping of salad n “2 moi moi” and a coke. Halfway through my meal it started raining so I just took my time n relaxed a lil. That’s when this couple walked in. I was sitting close to the counter so I heard their orders. Omo girl asked for a plate of fried rice with chicken, one moi moi, a helping of salad and a medium sized pack of fruit juice. I went like phew! That’s a heavy lunch. I was waiting to hear the guy’s order. Being the guy I expected his was going to be a larger share but surprisingly he didn’t order anything but rather paid for her meal and headed downstairs while the girl took a seat. I presumed he was going to get something from the counter downstairs. A few minutes later he came back with a small plastic plate and settled on the seat across from the girl to eat (guess what?...) Ice Cream!!!.

I almost choked on my food as I tried to suppress a laugh. This guy was going to take just ice cream while his girl feasted on all that, and the worst part, it was raining outside, the weather inside was like 16 oC and my guy was busy consuming ice cream. Anyway, you might say maybe he wasn’t hungry but then I noticed the way he was eyeing the girl’s plate from time to time, as if to say; “men, do I really know what I’m doing.” They left a while later, by this time the rain had subsided. I refused to leave earlier cos I wanted to see how it all ended.

Omo guys, we dey suffer O!. Well its all for love, so no heat.

2 comments:

Admin UD said...

Aaargh, why da guy fcuk up nah. I no blame am sha. As long as there're still wonderful girls around, there must always be 'Treasure Hunting'

Unknown said...

Busy Body!!! LOL!!

Abeg leave the guy jo. Ice cream even in cold weather isnt a definite no no. LOL!! Reminds me of my uni days and guys & babes who loved to pose big time.