Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My Art Life - 3

I’m very sure that when I said I’ve got all it takes to become a force to reckon with in the world of Art, some people were like he’s just laying down one of those lines. Well I decided to dig up some of my current works so U can see a lil of what I’m talking about.


MOI


This one is a self portrait of me at the age of a year plus or maybe two, can't remember. Of course I didn't draw it at age two. Just means the portrait depicts what I looked like at that age. Did this like a month ago

























MY MUM

Yeah, so I got a bit sentimental and decided to draw my mum, well maybe you'll tell me how it looks, Some progress reports here...







Just started the piece, I always start with the face, particularly the eyes. Unfortunately, I didn't get to show the earlier parts, Maybe someother time





















Worked on the clothing and its all going well















I admit, the hair gave me some tough time but I overcame.









I'm almost done with this piece and I'll keep you posted as soon as I'm through. So who still thinks I don't have what it takes to become an Armin Mersmann someday, eh?

No comments: