Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Hi Everyone

Sorry guys about the multiple post. I've taken care of that now. I had some problems posting that stuff. It just wouldn't show show I published it again and again.

nothing much happened today. but I'm definitely sure something will come up tommorrow. So check in

SHout outs:

Ubongda - Hope you aint slacking man!!?
Professor - Saw Ur blog. Good Good.
Blahnik Diva - Simply wierd
Teediva - Nice imaginations
Beautiful mrs somebody - whats up? its been like ages. U have to be in the Kalahari desert or someplace like that to have no access to the internet.

2 comments:

Ubong Da said...

My broda nothing for me again o!. I don hang my boots now. Na only one woman dey my life now, no more multitasking. Na you dey enjoy now see how the babes dey trip all over you.

Tyrex said...

@Ubongda

Congrats man, I'm happy for U really. I know the babes must be missing you now. BUt well U're on the right track so no looking back, left or right...

But Keep blogging Ur imaginations ;)(lol)